Hi there! I’m Max Kreminski. I’m a design researcher in the field of computational creativity with a background (and ongoing interest) in game design. I frequently find myself designing games; programming computers; writing words; and conducting research on the subjects of human-computer interaction, creativity, and play.
Affording Play is my blog. Frequently discussed topics include:
- Creativity-enabling tools, especially casual creators.
- Mixed-initiative creativity: teaching computers to work alongside humans as creative collaborators and not just tools.
- Games, interactive storytelling, and play.
- UX design, UI design, and user research.
- Anything else that happens to be on my mind.
You should follow me on Twitter! If you want, you can also email me; my address is just my name, as given above, at Gmail.